Monday, September 12, 2016

Round and Round We Go, Yet Again...

Well, I am back on the merry-go-round again. The Weight Watchers merry-go-round, that is. I joined again today. I know I'm trying to have the surgery and I understand that, but at the same time - I need MUCH more support then a monthly meeting with a nutritionist who talks down to me because I have issues with portion control. And I have had good results with Weight Watchers in the past. On two different occasions I've lost 50lbs. So here's to hoping.

Things have been just going on every other front. Still having a lot of problems trying to get along with J. He just wants to buck at even the idea of being near me. And that sucks, I'm starting to fear that once I get my own place again - he's not going to move back in with me... And I couldn't handle that. Only time will tell on that though, so I have to try to not think about it for some time.

I dunno, just don't feel like I have much to say tonight. Been a rough few days, and I just don't have much to say... So I think I'm going to end this here. I'll probably think of more to say later on, but I can't think of much right now. All I know is that I've joined Weight Watchers again and I have to make it work. I can't keep failing at life.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment